Cybersafetyconnections November 7, 2022, Vol#91
Control physical access to your computers and create user accounts for each employee.
- Control physical access to computers.
- Control access to computers by each user having their accounts and strong password.
- Control administrative privileges only give trusted IT staff and key personnel.
- Control physical access
Have controls in place to prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing computers at the workplace. Watch out for laptops that are an easy target for theft or that can be lost and keep laptops locked up when not in use.
- Control access to computers and network resources
Provide each user with their accounts and a strong password.
- Control administrative privileges
Only trusted IT staff and key personnel should be given administrative privileges.
For more on cybersecurity tips, visit link below.
Subscribe to get the lates post.